Thursday, September 22, 2011

Period of uncertainty 9-22-2011

I just came back from an out of country vacation, arranging my accounts overseas.

All the time i found any wifi hotspot, i try to open up my account and check global market, the last 2 days, its following our elliot wave count of up to 4% correction, then a huge rally or sustainable rally to end to 11700-11900 level to finish the major wave B , before any turmoil continues on this so called "possible bear market"

I give the 11700-11900 the chance to get out of the market, its only the most advisable way to avoid huge flactuations on daily market basis. For the past 120 days, more than 75% of the time, has more or less than 100 pts gain or drop in a day. This is a good strategy for day traders, but is not for a long term investor. Your're seeing a 2% gain today, tomorrow the 2% gain is taken back from you.

I still hope that in the next days or weeks to come, there is agood opportunity for all us people to get out of the market and relax from this turmoil market.

For PSE, im seeing the late effect, looks like the projected drop of 3850 is now very highly probable. That's my best and easiest decision this 2011. To get out of the PSE market during the 4500 peak.

I am very sorry for this quick update and no chart to upload, still busy and will try to provide more charts on my next posts, just remember, a drop below 10700 will invalidate our expected major wave B rally by end of sept of early Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment