Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Personal Trades for the past 3 Quarters (INDEXES). 4-22-2012

Over the hurdles in the past 2 quarters. There has been times when ROI in Equities are great, and there are times that Bonds return better yields. There have been times also that local (Philippine) stocks are so high that Risk is higher than the reward. There were also times that both Local and Foreign Equities are in tandem with U.S. Equities, but in Asia, only one country left everyone from reaching into new All Time Highs - Philippines.

I can say that this 4 months of 2012, I hardly earned that much in our Local Philippine Stocks Exchange. Since the selloff last Oct 2011, PSE already gained 40%,and continuous to increase the risk without a major correction. I didn't feel it much in terms of quality Bluechips and I continued to avoid it until it melts down. I am not seeing Rewards over Risk in this market. At current 18.6 P/E, I leave it to lucky players who earned in this market and continuous to be an INFINITE like Bullish investors/players .

I cannot just watch people earn in PSE. I moved and preferred to trade Asia Countries/Indexes. I didn't earn much in PSE, but in Asia, ROI in Equity is actually good, for the first 4 months of 2012, I was able to trade and earn 15% already. Not just because Worldwide Equities surge, but mainly because of the "tradable" and "healthy" Markets.

I listed all my Country/Indexes trades below, and you can see how easy and low-Risk yet high Returns can be made thru healthy Markets.

UP-sign = Entered the market
DOWN-sign = Sold off from the market






No comments:

Post a Comment