Monday, April 21, 2014

Finally made a decision to increase my funding to charity fund 4-22-2014

After looking into bank interest rates, insurance offers and returns on typical investments.

I have decided to increase my funding from 20% to 30%.

30% of my 2013 earnings in stocks/investments will go to my charity account. Which will be a long term investing strategy (my personal account is usually Buy-Sell-Buy), so this account could also yield the highest in years time( a test and study as well which strategy will yield the most), which I target to grow in the span of minimum 10 years.

I started my charity account last 2012 and the potential shall I say was good, way better than my trading account.

So hopefully, this grows in time and could help others when needed. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment