Sunday, April 12, 2015

HK and China Equity. Kicking in and did 20% in just 4 weeks 4-13-2015

I have been trading HK/ China Equity since 2009. And was always disappointed that after it hit 52week high last 2010, it never revisited above that level.

That's why even though I find HK/China very cheap at only 10x PE and underperforming against Asia peers, I volunteered to set aside and liquidate my investments every time HK equity made some spikes. Because all markets in the world already beat this country in terms of gains.

And now, I think the Asian tiger has been revived and did a whooping +20% in just 4weeks time. And could just be the start. Darn! waited 4years for this one to be alive again.

HK and China also never revisited its 2009 peak, while almost all made new all time highs already.



















No comments:

Post a Comment