Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Properties on the block: Fli, Meg, EEI 7-27-2011







I can smell some property stocks burning rubber and attempting to breakout on their 8th month downtrend lines since Nov of 2010, I can smell something and I am certain that a breakout will happen soon!

VLL already went into uptrend mode, and the most traded stock when it comes to the month of July Aug Sept, FLI and MEG. And include EEI also as the 6x ratio and good charts can be joining the party as well. FLI has 10x, and Meg has 11x, I think they are over reacting that condo/lot sales is still slow due to U.S. low home sales, but Philippines is different, everyone wants to own 29 square meter Studio type bedroom here at a costly price, making FLI and MEG earn 4-6Billion per year :)

For those who wants to get in, its your choice now, I'm already fully packed up on these 3 and waiting for the "breakout" and uptrend cycle of these sleeping falcons.

No comments:

Post a Comment